An English information platform requires 11 articles about the topic [ Living in a nice community ]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please write about the following 11 titles in connection with the given categories:
1) Vigilance committee in communities
Actions for safer communities
2) Youth work
3) Street work
4) Rules of the road
5) Security agencies
6) Sports clubs
8) local church
9) Burglar alarm
10) Guard dogs
11) door locks
- Please add 1-2 subheadings within each article which can be chosen by yourself.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Please be objective while writing, don't create an apocalyptic atmosphere and don't advertise. Keep up a well dosed attitude towards the topic.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.
Đã trao cho:
10 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $48 cho công việc này
Hi, I've done projects for you before and would be glad to take this one on as well. As mentioned before I'm a native English speaker and am great at handling deadlines. You won't be sorry you picked my bid!
I have adequate experience in writing articles and have personal experience in living in a community which your project requires. Based on my experience I can easily share and provide inputs on this.
Hi. I'm a native English writer and can have this project taken care of in 48 hours time. My work is always prompt, professional, and worth the penny.