An English information platform requires 11 articles about the topic “teaching and education”. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please write about the following 11 titles in connection with the given categories:
1) Primary Source Learning: Defining Primary and Secondary Sources
5) Question or issue
6) Case study
7) Long-term Project
Further Education experiences
8) Study abroad
10) Language School
11) Summer school
- Please add 1-2 subheadings within each article. You can choose them by yourself.
- Please consider the keywords needing to be implemented in the first article. Highlight them.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Please be objective while writing, don't create an apocalyptic atmosphere and don't advertise. Keep up a well dosed attitude towards the topic.
- Please write a flowing text. No bullet-point-writing.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After having finished writing the articles please send us a message through [url removed, login to view] and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.
Được trao cho:
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $39 cho công việc này
I'm an Academic writer and an Academic teacher at the Department of English Philology. I will comply to your requirenments as I have written article that followed exactly the given format with the keywords.