An English information platform requires 12 articles about the topic “the four seasons”. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please write about the following 12 titles in connection with the given categories:
spring cleaning in March
Fasting in April
Make a bike trip in May
go on vacation in June
Go to the beach in July
visit a Drive-in theater in August
visit a fun fair in September
hike through the nature in October
Have a game afternoon in November
bake cookies in December
make wintersport in January
have a film evening with friends in February
- Please add 1-2 subheadings within each article. You can choose them by yourself.
- Please consider the keywords needing to be implemented in the first article. Highlight them.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Please be objective while writing, don't create an apocalyptic atmosphere and don't advertise. Keep up a well dosed attitude towards the topic.
- Please write a flowing text. No bullet-point-writing.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After having finished writing the articles please send us a message through [url removed, login to view] and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- No racist or illegal content.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.