FibreStream is an Internet service provider (established in 2009) providing service to condominiums in Canada.
We're looking for a technical/content writer to help build and make ready an online help-centre knowledge-base for our subscribers. We'll need a writer to polish and edit existing drafts as well as write new articles for the knowledge-base. We'd like our articles to be clear, engaging, easy to understand and fun.
The writer will be working directly with our client services manager to develop and ensure our knowledge-base is ready for publishing. The knowledge-base will cover several topics including technical support, billing, account and general information.
The ideal freelance writer for this job will:
- Have previous experience writing and editing online content
- Have a basic but solid understanding of computer networking fundamentals
- Have a strong command of written English
- Have the ability to review, edit and improve existing written content
- Have experience making complex topics fun and easy to understand in article format
- Have solid time management skills