I would like to get a blog based out of a research paper, Its on Recovering depth Images from just one RGB Images.
The blog is for the people who are know a little bit about Deep Learning and Computer Vision but want to know deeper about 3D Reconstruction It should be enguaging and it should have a flow basically like a tutorial.
The Blog should explain
- Explain the avilable datasets
- Explain how the network is able to get the depth map out of RGB images (write about each module in detail)
- What are the advantages of estimating depth image from Monocular images over stereo/multiple depth image and vice versa
- Some potential Applications of Monocular depth Images.
- It should have a proper structure and at the last it should have a summary and mention all the refferences.
You can take 5 to 6 Days to complete the article no hurry but I want it to be crisp and to the point. It can go upto 1700 words (Maximum Limit) the word limit dont matter the quality and the coverage of topics matters. I have written it partially. And I would like it be completed.