Hi, I am looking for a content writer to write the 10th standard science script so that we can create a video out of that script.
Attaching a sample([login to view URL]) for understanding the expectation and part of a textbook([login to view URL]) needed to write the script.
Following are the guidelines for the work:
1. Content should not be copied from any other source ( we will perform plagiarism check, work will be accepted if it's genuine)
2. Content should never get deviated from the syllabus, should strictly be confined to the textbook concepts.
3. Every point in the topic should be covered.(including activities)
4. Script should be in an easily understandable format i.e. use simple words
5. try to add definitions and a short introduction about the topic if needed before entering the content.
For this work and any work in future, 1-time review comments will be provided, bidder should address those review comments to settle up the task.