[url removed, login to view]
1. put a new link at bottom of page [url removed, login to view] called 'view all contacts'. Make it colour #0099CC and position it underneath 'total contacts'.
2. When clicked, page [url removed, login to view] loads.
3. Display the name, city/suburb & country of the relevant bank where it says 'Aachener Bank eG, Aachen, Germany'. If this is clicked, page returns to [url removed, login to view] and displays the relevant bank again.
4. Display contacts at top of page [url removed, login to view], that are not part of a division, business line or department.
5. Then display divisions underneath alphabetically.
6. Underneath each division display contacts alphabetically by surname
Do not list any business lines or departments (or contacts that are part of business lines or departments).