On of my clients wishes to change from one payment gateway provider to another. I need a professional to look at the checkout pages and rewrite the present asp code from the current payment gateway provider to the new one. The two new payment gateway implementations are illustrated here:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
You can choose which ever one best matches the existing code to minimize the work that needs to be done.
The current check out flow is the following:
- add to shopping cart (stays the same)
- go to check out and fill in your details in the SSL protected page (might need to change)
- the information is sent to a payment gateway provider (will need to change)
- order data is saved in the database (might need to change)
- transaction information is recieved from the gateway provider and added to the order data stored in the database (will need to change)
- receipt is emailed to client and sales team and displayed on the screen (might need to change)
I would very much prefer if you simply change the payment gateway processing page ONLY leaving all the other pages and variables intact to minimize the impact on the application and the back end administration center.
I had an unpleasant experience of bidders trying to contact my customers directly so unfortunately I cannot disclose the website address for you to check. I am attaching the current payment gateway provider checkout page for your reference however.