500 already created fake identities need to have temporary email accounts created, to be used for the purposes of submission for an online competition.
Using names and other details from a given data set (obtained through [url removed, login to view]), temporary email accounts need to be created for each of these accounts using temporary/spam inbox services like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and tempinbox.com. The newly created temp emails need to then be redirected to one central address in order to monitor the accounts.
The process of creation and submission should preferrably be run automatically via a script.
It is vital that each address:
- Is unique
- Does not look like a randomly generated string (ie has some relevance to the name used from the db)
- is added to a database listing all details for each account (ie. name, password, IP address, etc)
- It would be a bonus if there is some relevance to certain (provided) key words, however there should be no obvious pattern to the email addresses.
- The addresses are not submitted in bulk, but instead are spread out over the course of a month
- IP cloaking is used to ensure the submissions have no pattern and are untraceable
- The alias's created are able to be used repeatedly with the same IP address (to ensure realism)
More than 10 private domain names are available for use in setting up the email accounts, however the use of popular temporary mailbox accounts such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] is encouraged (in order to avoid obvious patterns). Most domains are currently hosted with dreamhost on a LAMP platform. Full root/shell and database access is available.
Further work will definitely follow if the job is clean, efficient and repeatable. If you have any questions dont hesitate to make a bid and then we can chat in more detail on the PMB.