Here is what I need:
As I visit many websites that have a lot of graphic images on them, I want to have the ability to copy images from the web page to my computer.
Example: [url removed, login to view]
You see images on it, I would like to have the ability to click something or execute something, and once I am asked to select the drive and name of directory (which I should be able to also create) - it will start copying/downloading images to that directory. If files are with same names, this software needs to rename them so that they would not overwrite.
1. I mostly work in IE ver 7
2. Software must run under Win XP and Vista
3. Sometimes, the link in the address bar does not change as i go through various pages of the same web site. So, whatever is loaded in current web page needs to get copied.
4. It has to pick files of the following formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png (am I missing any others?)
5. I need to see report on screen after each web page copy, with the total number of files copied successfully.
If you have better ideas or suggestions - I am ready to hear you.
Any questions - please contact through SL.