I need a client based .exe software where the user can open up the software, select a few variables for the form to have (like name, website, email, URL of picture, comments etc.) and then the software creates the form in HTML. The user can then copy and paste the form onto their website.
Then, once the user has copied and pasted the form, they need to have some way of looking at the results of what people have entered into the form.
The user should be able to look at the results either through email (i.e. each time someone fills out the form the inputs are emailed to the user) or through a web based application (i.e. the creator of the form can login and view what people have entered into the form).
Do whichever one you think is easiest for the user, as I want this to be as easy to install as you possibly can. Preferably I don't want a MySQL database to be involved. But tell me what you'll do when bidding.
I won't consider bids who don't leave a private message with how you will make this.
The purpose of this is to easily create forms to collect things like testimonials and comments.
1) The maker of the form can choose what text is shown above the form. Then when the software creates the form, the text the user enters is displayed above the form.
2) The maker of the form can make their own variables, e.g. they can choose to add something like "eye color" and a text box for the form. Then people filling out the form can fill in the "eye color" textbox and that information is also sent to the maker of the form.
3) The user can choose between three to five different designs of the form to be made. As an example, see the themes at www.jotform.com. When you create a new form there of any kind, you can choose between five different themes like "PaperGrey", "PostItYellow", "JotTheme" etc.
4) The forms the software makes HAVE to look presentable. (This is essential.) I don't mean really fancy graphics but it just has to be professional.
5) The software itself also has to look presentable.
6) The form can have a file upload, checkbox/radio button and dropdown features. The user can of course select what text and options the dropdown box has and what the person filling out the form selects is recorded.
The file upload will allow the person filling out the form to upload a file from their harddrive, while the checkbox/radio button will allow the person to select an option, for example with a poll where you have to select a choice.
Like I said, as an example you can see something like [url removed, login to view] but my software will be client based as a .exe file and won't have all the features, just the ones I have listed above.
If the project goes well, I can guarantee the winning bidder will get more work from me in future.
*I will retain all rights to ownership and distribution of the software.