I require an ASP.NET 2.0 website using C# with a MS Access Database. The website design is already done in .aspx format. I need a database and all the requirements laid out on the pages. This does not have to look professional, I just need for all the requirements to work.
This is a second hand car (vehicle) selling website with all the information stored on the database. Here is an example of something I need but my site will have more functionality - [url removed, login to view]
1. A small Microsoft Access relational database. I will provide you will the fields I need for the Cars, Registration, Booking table and so on.
2. Users need to register to use the site. A registration page is needed with validation and data to be stored on the database. The data driven pages like ï¿½for sale', ï¿½search', ï¿½test drive' etc should say something like ï¿½you need to login or register to access this page'.
3. A Login page with validation. Once logged in, the login link should be changed to logout. When a user clicks logout, they are indeed logged out and do not have access to the main areas of the site.
4. The ï¿½For Sale' page ï¿½ this page will display all the cars for sale (there will not be more than 20 cars in the database). A grid view would be nice, here is a great example - [url removed, login to view] - When a car is selected, a new page is displayed with a detailed description and some images.
Here is another example of the for sale page I need - [url removed, login to view]
Here is an example of the detailed view once a user clicks on a car in the grid view - [url removed, login to view]
5. A ï¿½Search' page will also be required, here's what I need - [url removed, login to view] (on the left hand side). Make, model, max price and min price. The drop down lists needs to be linked to the database.
6. I also require a ï¿½Test Drive' page where users can book a test drive before they buy. Payment is not done through the website so I do not need that. This information needs to be stored in the database and needs to be emailed to the site admin + to be displayed to the admin once he logs in. The email side is optional but would be nice.
This page will have a few drop down lists like car id, make and model so the admin knows what car the users wants to test. Also I would like a check box for all 7 days of the week so the user can pick what days they are free. Another set of check boxes for day time and evening. Input boxes like email address and phone number will need to be included.
7. An ï¿½admin' page, the admin can use the same login page as users. The admin can change anything, add, delete and edit users, cars and bookings. The cars page can be the same grid view as the ï¿½for sale' page but with add, edit and delete functionality.
Software to be used - Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Web Developer 2005.
Also, please comment the code so I know what each section is for.
Like I mentioned earlier on, I have a basic site design ready to be used in .aspx format with CSS.
Please do ask more questions if you need to and I will go into more detail. I will be available via email or phone when you are creating the site for directions.
I am also open to better suggestions than I have all ready stated above.
I can also bring more work your way if you are interested in the next month or so as I know a couple of people who will need similar sites but for a different theme.