We are a fast growing company that offers all-natural cleaners and are aggressively seeking ways to make our website graphically appealing and attractive to consumers that serve the purpose of generating a buzz and excitement. We are seeking someone with extensive DNN skinning experience who has a successful track record of developing functional, yet unique DNN sites. We have high expectations on creativity, graphic design, and delivering finished product no more than 4 weeks. In summary, your expectations are:
1) Create a new and cool skin for the DNN 3.2.X site (currently running DNN 3.2.1).
2) Creation of an attractive, consumer friendly website with a professional, corporate feel expected from e-commerce site.
3) Changes to checkout buttons, add to cart buttons, refer to friend buttons, buy it now button, update cart button, delete items button, etc. All the buttons should be awesome looking!
4) Ensuring the text colors and fonts are consistent AND visible throughout the entire site for the skin package.
5) Ensure that all links will work and point to the appropriate site pages from the new skinning layout (For example, see Login/Register; Shopping Cart; Order Status)
6) Create dropdown menus on the left site (see AirZyme, JanZyme, MoldZyme, etc). The customer will select the topic (e.g., AirZyme) and the menu drops down. We are interested in dropdown menus that change colors depending on the product when the mouse cursor hovers on top. Again, the primary colors are: MoldZyme – Green; AirZyme – Blue; JanZyme – Red; and Yellow with black & white text.
7) Create a flash image at the top of the page; see the waterfall at the top of the page. We will have bullet points come out at you with our flash; the bullet points are: all-natural; non-hazardous; biodegradable; hypoallergenic;environmentally safe. We’ve been discussing the possibility of clouds in motion, the appearance of water fall mist, etc. It will depend on the experience of your graphics artists & budget considerations.
We've brainstormed some ideas of how our site will look as seen in the JPEG files that were uploaded. We encourage taking creativity all the way, BUT we do have an emphasis on funcitionality! As far as support goes, it may be needed on later dates (skinning changes to ensure maximum compatibility) as DNN comes out with new platform versions (current version is DNN 3.2.1). In addition, we may want to make minor changes and/or tweaking of the site to our liking. Functionality changes will depend on the extent of skinning. Upgrades of the DNN platform will not be needed. We’ve been able to handle DNN platform upgrades internally without a problem.
Please take a look at our current website: www.zymoco.com to get a feel for the layout and functionalilty. There is an e-commerce module installed: it is called CATALooK. We are currently running version 3.90. If you've succesffully skinned CATALook, it is a huge plus!
Please provide references and at least 2 DNN sites that you've done.
Thank you for your interest in this project and we look forward to finding someone to help us graphically and layout-wise.
26 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $3718 cho công việc này
We are an offshore company for about more than 3 years experience working on DNN..Our rates are 12$/hour visit our website [url removed, login to view] Thanks and regards