The form has 3 distinct sections and these will be described individually. Each section requires a number of inputs that are related pieces of data.
Section 1 - Batch Header
- Batch Header ID - An arbitrary number that needs to increment each time the page is loaded.
These fields relate to the site/office where the form is being completed. By selecting the site name from a drop down box, other fields are automatically populated from a lookup, taken from the database.
1. Site Name - A drop down with a set list of Site Names. This should be drawn from the database table. There is no default value so the page should load with "Please select..."
2. Plant Code - A text field populated from the database based on the selected Site Name - field needs to be read only
3. State - A text field populated from the database based on the selected Site Name - field needs to be read only
4. No of Documents - An optional numeric field for the user to enter.
5. Docket From Date - A date fields, with pop up calendar control when the boxes have focus. User should not be able to type the date, but rather select it from the pop up calendar
6. Docket To Date - A date fields, with pop up calendar control when the boxes have focus. User should not be able to type the date, but rather select it from the pop up calendar
7. Mailing Date - a single date field with the same pop up requirement from above. Default set to todays date
These are the fields that relate to the contact person at the site/office where the form is being completed. The first time these fields are populated the information should be stored within the database against the site. When the site is selected, the name field should filter the drop down box to allow re-use of data.
8. Site Contact Name - A drop down field for selecting the users name. The first time a user enters the information it should be stored so that next time they are on the form they can select their name and it'll populate the next 2 fields. At all times users should be allowed to add new contact details and they should be stored within the database.
9. Site Contact Number - A text field with phone number populated based on selected name or if a new name is added, allow phone number to be added and store against the new name
10. Site Contact Email - same as phone number, but email... obviously.
The following validation rules need to be applied
- Site Name needs to be selected (and it can't be "Please select...").
- No of Dockets can be blank, but if its populated it has to be numberic
- Docket To Date must be greater than or equal to Docket From Date
- Mailing Date must be greater than or equal to Docket To Date
- Contact number has to be numeric
- Contact Email needs basic email validation (ie must have an @ symbol and 1 or more . after the @ symbol)
Finally, the form action is a submit button, which will point to a URL (the application at the end of the URL will collect the data from the form). There are some bespoke things that we'll do as we release it. The data doesn't require writing to the database.
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $180 cho công việc này
Hi, We have excellent .Net,and PHP expertise. Please have a look at private message for relevant work done. Awaiting a positive response from your end and looking forward to work with you. Thanks