I have a site that uses ASP with a MS Access db on the back end.
What it does is allow people to register for a one-day event, sign up for classes based on a schedule, and has some simple reports.
I would like to add the ability to:
- Send an e-mail confirmation upon registration, with a listing of the class sessions selected
- Send an e-mail reminder a day or two before the event. I need to be able to set the number of days
- Let one person also register their spouse, and sign them up for classes which may or may not be different than their own. (Gender is tracked at signup)
- Let a user retrieve a lost password
- Generate a few additional reports. I have some Excel templates for what those look like, but they are basically a list of names (male and female) for a particular class session, along with a summary of male and female signups for each session of that type