This is a Supplier Portal Application where:
* Suppliers log in through Username and Password on the date of Sealed Bidding.
* They see a list of items open for bidding.
* They click on an item, place their bid price against it.
* Once the Bidding date and time is over, Suppliers can not place their bids any more.
* Admin can see the bid prices that suppliers put in against the items.
* You will get a pre-made and ready Postgresql 10 database complete with all tables and views etc.
* Admin Screen to create a Sealed Bid Auction
* Admin Screen to view Supplier bids. (Will go for simple table and not Charts).
* Bidding Screen
* Refer to attached video for reference
Front End: Asp.Net Blazor (Wasm/ Server)
REST API : Asp.net Core Web Api 3.1 with Entity Framework Core and secured with Identity Server
Database: Postgresql 10