I have had a couple of 'false starts' with my ASP.NET (MVC) project. The task still needs to be done and so here we are, trying again.
There's a bigger project to follow this task, but rather post the main project only to find that the developer can't follow project guidelines, I thought I will start with a very basic task and build on that.
Here's what I want;
1. Create a Visual Studio project
2. Create a 'public' page with any text you want... “Hello world” will do
3. Create a login button anywhere on the page
4. Hard code a username & password in to the project (i.e. user: test pass: account)
5. When the user is authenticated, it will go to a Webix desktop environment. No changes need to be made to the Webix environment, just download the source and insert it in to the project.
This task is now complete.
Post a link to the project for me to download.
If you have completed all 6 steps and have created a basic but functional project, then I will award you this task.
We'll then have a discussion about working on the broader project.
Copy/paste bids are likely to be ignored. Bids without posting the requested VS project would have to be very impressive not to be overlooked.
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $27 cho công việc này
hey how are you need developers or need any type of development I am available for you to support you. bro pm me. need android , node and .net mvc development pm me I read your all description as well.
I am 6+ years experienced in .net MVC and would like to face any type of challenging projects. we will be working according to Ajile development method.