A dynamic CMS is required to have the following:
- plugins that will expose actions that are to be associated with roles, users go in groups and a group has a set of roles
- the ui is generated from db schema extracted json metadata (models and options) and is split in the following components:
- model records listing: it will be generated based on a template (vuejs markup) and will contain pagination (pager or infinit scroll), sorting options (type based plugable sorters) and filtering "and" mode (type based filters ex: string -> lookup, regex, startsWith, endsWith, contains, number -> openRange, closedRange, lookup, geo -> custom implementation of openRange, closedRange, lookup). Record (row) level actions: standard view, edit, duplicate, archive, delete and custom as defined in the model. Options for the listing are: multiple select, drag&drop ordering, hierarchy set drag&drop if the model has self-reference relation. Each model defined collections (relations in the schema) add a listing action at record level (ex: "View related books" on an Author model with many Books) that opens a separate section in the ui similar to the current one (can be closed afterwards ex: "new tab").
- model record edit generates a track event (who edited what): creates a form from the model with configurable layout and fields (default being a vertical layout). Configurable options are (form level and field level): datasource of the form, datasources of some fields (ex: a dropdown select or a gridview or listview etc), visibility, hint, placeholder, error bulb, validators, editor type (registerd by plugins). Relations in the model generate section in the form with respecting listings. Custom editor types can be defined and used on a form field. Validators can be: required, regex, min/max, custom defined (registered by plugin)
- model record view: same as edit but no change save allowed
- model record delete generates a track event (who delete what): options are hard and soft
The cms admin can set users in groups, actions per role, roles per groups, sidebar layout ui per group, translations and activate/deactivate plugins.
Plugins register new UI actions that can be associated with the existing roles.
Registered users can have their own resources. For example a traking structure can be createdAt, updatedAt, deletedAt, createdBy, updatedBy, deletedBy, ownerId.
Tech stack should be:
- ASP Net Core 2.x
49 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2264 cho công việc này
Hi there, I read your initial requirements and I have some questions regarding to your asp.net CMS project. please send me message so that we could discuss it further.
Alo DNCCMS, We will provide you dedicated resources on the project. Our latest ASP.NET projects are: [login to view URL], [login to view URL], holiday.miracles.vn. Best regards, Sun