We are looking for a few basic pages designed in C#/Asp.net that works with Google Maps.
The layout should be as follows:
- be able to include all of the branches, a specific branch, or multiple branches
- lets you choose 1 or more trucks to display on the maps, trucks are specific to the branch
- It should have a beginning and ending date/time search or the option to show where they currently are located, with the ending date as an option to show current location
- lets you hide/show a truck route that is currently mapped
- unique color for each route/truck
- unique symbol for each current or last location
- zoom capabilities
- add pin in the routes for stops longer than 15 min and a different pin for greater than 30 minutes, these times are a variable set in the setup page
- option to hide/show route and only show current/last truck location
- allows customer to set a color and symbol specific to the truck. I don't have any symbols or know if Google Maps supplies them but if not, I'll need the information as to what is required for the symbols.
- allows customer to add a truck name
- allows customer to add a driver name
- allows customer to setup pint stop times as specified in the Map page
- require source code when project is release
- clearly documented/noted in source code
- 1 week requirement
- .net 4.0+
- unit testing required
I need this project completed within 7-10 days, the sooner the better.
This will be connecting to an iis service. I will add the gets as needed or requested.
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $749 cho công việc này
Hi We have read your [login to view URL] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, We give you a best and fair solution for this project as "Papillonsoft" working on the basis of hundred percent Quality and Satisfaction measures. Thanks. Snk
Very experienced .NET Developer looking for a feel jobs to build my portfolio, so I am charging very cheap. 8 years with .NET C# experience, SQL Server and Oracle, web and windows development.
I can dedicate myself to this for the next 6 days and produce what you need. I have worked with Google API before and know how to make it work with .NET, which can be difficult.