while the title says it is a "Outlook profile generator", this project requires "emails settings generator" for the following mail clients:
1. Outlook Express 6
2. Outlook 2000
3. Outlook 2003
4. Outlook 2007
5. Windows Vista Mail
- The settings generator should be web based (it would be under SSL protection i.e. https). ASP / [url removed, login to view] is preferable but not necessary.
- The settings profile generated should either be a "registry setting" , Outlook express profile or whatever, which can be easily use by end users
- profiles should handle POP3, SMTP, and Exchange 2003 and exchange 2007. Note that POP3-ssl, SMTP-ssl and alternative ports may be inputted.
- end user will input a domain, email address, user name and password of accounts.
- settings templates. Based on a domain/ account end user inputted or when end user manually select the template, the program should automatically choose approprite pop3, smtp server etc, and also ports and if the mail settings should use ssl ...The templates are pre-defined and we can add/delete in an admin panel
- domain / ip accept and restriction. In admin panel, we should be able to define network subnets --- the program will first check the inputted domain to see if the domain is really pointing to the defined subnets, or otherwise the end user will not be allowed to generate the profile. Similarly, we should be able to define domains to be allowed to generate profiles using the system (even if the domain is not in allowed subnets)
Please bid the project with the server technologies required for the program. We would most want it to run in a share hosting environment, but if it is not possible, please specify.