Please refer to attached functionality document.
To everyone who has bid so far thank you.
We will be making a decision on or by the 15th of June 2011 and we will be getting back to everyone by then. As a result we will be letting the entire bidding time for this project move to its natural conclusion. We are extremely occupied for the next three weeks and cannot fairly support the project from our side until that time.
Please be patient, and keep sending your bids.