For my site, [url removed, login to view] (which I am currently making operational in C# [url removed, login to view]), I would like to have a stock trading game, much like this site: [url removed, login to view]
I am not sure how to obtain the datafeed for stock-prices (ie. how the site gets the stock price data from) but I would like to obtain a datafeed, (to be used on the site as well as in a stand-alone C# application), which has the following requirements:
- Must include stock prices for US, Australia, UK
- Preferably the data must NOT be split-adjusted, but have the split-dates and ratios included in the data-feed.
- Datafeed must be use-able on website
- (not nessecary but preferable if data is use-able in standalone application)
- cost of datafeed must be specified
This project is a RESEARCH project and no coding / script installation is required. However if candidate can design a simple C# [url removed, login to view] script which demonstrates how the price data is accessed this would be considered an added bonus and will be adequately rewarded.
Thanks & good luck bidding!
[url removed, login to view]