This new and exciting project am involved in is called OurTrax. I have designed a front page template that I want to maintain exactly as it is. I purchased PhpFox and Downloaded the MusicMod which is about 75% of what I am looking for.
But I need some Modifications to it, and correct instalation with the template I have chosen....and this is where you come in.
I want to modify the Artist Band Pages to be an exact copy of [url removed, login to view] Artist band Pages with a Wimpy player, and more choice of layout and skin templates for the Artist to be able to customize his or her site AS MUCH as possible. I feel the current PhpMusic MOD doesn't support what I am trying to do here.
In other words, an exact replica of the [url removed, login to view] band page layouts would be awesome...
Now I am not much of a programmer, and cannot actually make my site work in terms of linking PHP scripts on what I want it to do.
This is where you come in.
What I want in essense is for you to take a look at my frontpage template for the project, and link the PHP scripts from the MusicMod of PHPFox, and make it work seemlessly.
This is only the initial aspects of the website. This is what I want done for now. But I would be looking for at least 2-3 more phases of work, or projects in the next 2 months.
Here is a summarry of the Actual Project....
1). Link the front page template to the phpFox MusicMod. I need that when the browser clicks on "Top Songs", or "Artists", or "Genre", or "Songs", for the template to go ahead and include the functionality of phpfox, MusicMod, while maintaining the top part of the template as it is, so it looks like its still on our website, and didn't go somewhere else.
2). Create an "Artist Sing Up" Part for when the user clicks on "Artist Sing up, or "Upload Music".
3. Modify Phpfox in a way that it includes a Wimpy Player such as exactly how they do in [url removed, login to view] and the user can add the songs they want to play instantaneously as the broswer goes to the website.
4. Add more user functionality for designing their artist signup band page, where they can add colours, or more photos, or backgrounds, similar to the [url removed, login to view]
5. Add proprietary functionality when it comes to uploading songs. Each time they upload a song, they will have to read an agreement form, provided by us, and they have to agree to, so that the artist, and ourtrax know exactly what is involved by uploading music to us, as well as e-mailing these terms immediately to the artist.
6. Allow the (front template) website to automatically update itself using PHP for Highest Rated Songs, "Most Downloads", and "Featured Artist".
7. Make sure the actual frontpage template works well with Php seemlessly, without interfearing with the actual layout. Make sure the Search works, the Red Rollower, etc...
I need an expert, because this is just the inital phase of the work, with MUCH mroe to come!