Đang Thực Hiện

124963 Finish Website ASP.Net

We hired a programmer to build a website for our company last fall. He got the job most of the way finished, but not all the way. The website address is [url removed, login to view] . We need the paypal to work properly, we have a random number generator that may or may not work (this over-rides the need to pay with credit card, like a Promo code). On the site, as a member prints off coupons for free golf tee times, the number of remaining coupons for that site need to start at 4 and then decrease by one until that course's coupons are used up for that member.

This site is 98% finished, but the remaining 2% is the most important.

Please let me know if you would like to attempt this and we can talk by phone if necessary.

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, ASP, MySQL, SQL

Xem nhiều hơn: job net programmer, hired a programmer, free website for company, credit website company, code generator .net, asp net programmer job, asp net job site, a programmer's website, asp company, website number for a programmer, the tee, promo code, need credit card generator, net course, random code generator, tee company, free generator website, can finish website, random phone talk, talk phone random, need address asp, phone number random talk, tee website, phone talk random, build card website

Về Bên Thuê:
( 3 nhận xét ) Cape Girardeau, United States

ID dự án: #1871129