1) login page to be created (with logo, username & password boxes)
2) When logged in, index page of database loads, and link at top called 'controls' can be clicked. When clicked, options drop down:
area of finance
type of bank
type of office
region of interest
3) If 'user' is clicked, then new page loads.
4) On this new page, there are 3 columns: user name, password and level, displaying all existing users. Next to each user there is EDIT & DELETE link. If EDIT is clicked, user name, password and level can be edited. If DELETE is clicked, user will be deleted (first display message: Are you sure you wish to delete user: ?).
5) There is a link 'add new user'. If this is clicked, a new user can be created.
6) There are 3 levels of access: basic, advanced and programmer.
BASIC: user can edit, save and delete, but 'controls' link is disabled.
ADVANCED: user can edit save and delete, and 'controls' link is enabled.
PROGRAMMER: user can not edit, save or delete. 'Controls' is enabled, but user cannot edit, add, save or delete in 'controls' section.