[url removed, login to view]
To see example data, search for bank name: ABC International Bank.
Click on the Milan office in search results.
This is new version of existing Administration System.
1. Change page so that when a bank loads on screen, no contacts are displayed, only the bank data.
2. Allow user to save and edit bank data in all boxes.
(This can be copied from existing Administration System).
3. Red delete button to work. If clicked, display:
‘Are you sure you wish to delete bank: ?'
If ‘yes' is clicked, the bank displayed will be deleted.
4. ‘Add head office' and ‘add office' links to work at top of page. This can be copied from old Administration System. ‘Add office' can only work if a Head Office is displaying on screen, since offices are linked to Head Offices. ‘Add Head Office' will work regardless of what bank is displayed (since it is not linked to any other office).
5. Change ‘add division' link in bottom left corner to ‘View Contacts'. Remove 'add contact' link.
6. Make ‘update detail 1, 2 & 3' headings on right hand side of screen links. When clicked, a new window opens and loads the address contained in the boxes to the right of them. Same for ‘website' heading on left side of page.