[url removed, login to view]
To see example data, search for bank name: ABC International Bank.
Click on the Milan office in search results.
1. Change page so that when a bank loads on screen, no contacts are displayed, only the bank data.
2. Allow user to save and edit bank data in all boxes.
3. Red delete button to work. If clicked, display:
‘Are you sure you wish to delete bank: ?'
If ‘yes' is clicked, the bank displayed will be deleted.
4. ‘Add head office' and ‘add office' links to work at top of page. This can be copied from old Administration System. ‘Add office' can only work if a Head Office is displaying on screen, since offices are linked to Head Offices. ‘Add Head Office' will work regardless of what bank is displayed (since it is not linked to any other office).
5. Remove ‘exclude' box at top of page.
6. Change ‘add division' link in bottom left corner to ‘View Contacts'.
7. Make ‘update detail 1, 2 & 3' headings on right hand side of screen links. When clicked, a new window opens and loads the address contained in the boxes to the right of them. Same for ‘website' heading on left side of page.
8. ‘Records xx to xx' search to work. If user selects ‘region: Europe' & ‘country: Albania', and then types records 20 to 30 for example, and presses search banks button, only bank records 20 to 30 are displayed in search results from Albania. Same for search contacts button.
9. ‘reset' and ‘logout' links to work. When 'reset' is clicked all bank data is cleared from the page. When 'logout' is clicked, go to a new page (a new page with logo, user name, password and submit button). Once this page has been created, please make users login before accessing page [url removed, login to view]).
10. 'first, previous, back to results next & last' links to work at top of page. Align these further to the left of screen, 2cms to the right of the logo.
11. Add new drop down box above 'delete' link. In the new drop down box display colours red, blue and green.
12. Change search results page so that bank address, telephone and website do not display. Remove the 4 'sort by' boxes from page.
13. If 'records xx to xx' boxes were used, display search results in order of red banks first, blue banks second and green banks third. Display bank name, city/suburb and type of office in red, blue or green colour.
If 'records xx to xx' boxes were not used, display search results in existing order.