Several months ago we rolled out our new customer software for backend use. The purpose of this software is to integrate our data from multiple points and streamline our business processes. One function/process that was left out of the integration was our front end quote form (View the front end form here: [url removed, login to view]). When a user inputs information on this form it currently databases it and then we have to manually enter it into the new software. The front end website is hosted on Linux and the backend software is hosted on a different server which is Microsoft. The objective of this project is the following:
1) Re-create the front end version of our quote form in ASP. The form must still be user friendly and functional from the front end of our Linux hosted website (assuming an iframe would be used).
2) Create the appropriate processes/controls/logic to ensure that when the quote form is submitted into connects/integrates that data directly into our back end software. Remember, the goal here is to avoid manual entry of this data.
1) For the most part the logic is already established in our software, we have a process similar to the quote form that we use for our call center. This process then handles the submission based in one of two ways - By saving the data for viewing later or by saving the data and then generating a quote e-mail.
2) Our backend software is written as follows: VB.Net code, using the Enterprise Library, AJAX Control Toolkit, MS-SQL server 2008, in a custom MVC multi tiered object oriented architecture.
3) Because our software is custom we are not willing to provide the entire source code to the chosen developer. Access will be granted to the files/code that is necessary for this project.
4) The front end form is nearly identical to the backend quote process in terms of the questions asked/data collected.
Please READ this information before submitting a bid. Auto messages will be deleted and those bids ignored. We may be interested in having the chosen candidate make some minor logic changes to the process, however this should not be included in the bid.
Được trao cho:
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $338 cho công việc này
I can create script on both servers to automatically copy the records on your backend software database. I can complete this work in 2 days. Thanks, Suresh