We need a basic website putting together, it is for newly weds to put their wedding gift list on then their guests will be able to login and see the list and mark that they are purchasing it.
Here is what we think it will need
1. MSSQL Database (to hold wedding list, couple getting married and guest details)
2. Login page (for couple getting married and a seperate page for guest to see list.)
3. Page for Couple getting married to add, edit, delete wedding list items
4. Page for guests to see wedding list once they are logged in and for them to enter their names to say they are buying a certain present.
5. Page for main Admin to print list of presents for a certain couple and who has stated they are buying them what present.
Present list will entered by couple due to get married will show -
Title (Name of couple),
Date they are getting married,
Place they are getting married,
Show list of items they want people to buy them and where they can buy them.
MAIN ADMIN will show
List of Couples
Then a button to look at report and then once viewing report a button to print it off in the formation mentioned above.
Hope this makes sense and only apply if you have positive feedback.