See attached site plan for a new site that we are working on. We require a quotation for this site. See notes below:
1. Visitors can register for free and log in to upload their own recipes with up to 3 accompanying pictures.
2. Any site visitors should be able to use a search function to find recipes based on their search criteria.
3. Registered users should be able to rate recipes.
4. Registered users should be able to comment on recipes, and any visitor to the site should be able to see these comments.
5. We need to categorise the recipes as shown in the site plan, e.g., breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick meals, and any other categories that we come up with.
6. Visitors (both registered users and regular visitors) should see the top 10 most popular recipes, which are the ones that are most viewed by all site visitors (registered and not registered)
7. Any site visitor should be able to read articles that are posted by the site administrator
Stories from Real Kitchens will feature Disaster Stories and Success Stories. These will be submitted to the site administrator through a form, then the site administrator will post selected stories on the disaster and success stories pages.
8. Cooking Tips will be basic tips for preparing Jamaican recipes
9. Recommended Cookbooks will feature a list of cookbooks and a description. These books are recommended by the site owner, as well as visitors (visitors can submit recommended cookbooks to site administrator, who will then post)
10. We would like to show sponsor ads on the left side of the home and inner pages only.
Please send quotation for developing this site (including concept draft).