The project contains three sub-sites:
1. The guest searching for a job
1. The possibility to register on the site, with basic resume entering possibilities
The user should receive an email with his username and password. The website needs to have the possibility to request a new password, if one forgets
The user also needs the possibility to upload his CV. Also the user needs to be able to modify his resume on the website.
2. After he has registered on the website, it should be possible to find and respond to a job
It should also be possible to mail the job description to his friends, by mail or twitter about it.
The user should find a job, on basis of some selections (like city, and education level, or keywords)
3. The responses should be registered in the database, and mailed to the employer offering the job
But not with all the info off the employee, just some basic info (the admin needs to have the possibility to select this information (like name, experience, education level))
4. There needs to be some kind of newsletter option. The user needs to select this box, and the website should contain a function to email all the persons who have selected this option (a simple html editor should be sufficient)
2. The employer searching for candidates
1. The employer needs to register himself on the website
Things like company name, branche, city, telephone, website, email, logo, function, department, contactperson
2. The employer needs to put a job description online
Every job description needs to be activated by the admin, before it can be actually shown on the website. The admin also needs the option to edit the description.
3. The employer needs to have a search possibility for candidates
On basis of some info like education level, experience, branche, city. When he finds one, it should be possible to register his interest. The admin should receive an email, showing which employer showed interest in which employee. The admin can supply the info of the employee to the employer.
3. The admin, administering the website
1. Add news to the website, these newsitems should show on the home page. A simple html editor is necessary for this
2. Send a newsletter
3. Add new company logo's to the banner on the bottom of the website
The website can be in english, but it should contain a language file or it should be database driven so we can quickly adjust the language in german or in dutch.
What will we supply:
The design of the website, we have the frontpage already in css for you guys . All the other pages needs to be sliced on a psd we will suply (very easy design).