First things first
- Go through the website and backend to determine bugs and fixes.
Troubleshoot / Debugging
- troubleshoot script error " Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0005' Invalid procedure call or argument: 'mid " on IE8. Works ok for IE7 though.
Graphics and layout
- Facelift to make it more graphically appealing. Replace texts with graphics where ever possible to easy navigation, at the same time retaining the whole structure.
- Elegant, clean and user-friendly
- Any improvements you think can be implemented which contributes to the call-to-action.
- i like those slider graphics for marketing/announcement purposes which can be updated backend.
- implement a new coupon codes marketing module with standard features.
- implement affiliate marketing module (standard features for affiliate sign ups, payment, statistics, etc)
- Inventory module to keep track of inventory and disable when zero, and alert when low, etc standard features.
- integrated message engine to notify and update customer of order status and allow customer to reply. All exchanges are stored within the backend. (reason i want to do away with the mail client )
- implement google analytics with the site
- proposal any other marketing tools.
Sales and marketing
- proposal for geographic targeted marketing from Asia countries : singapore, malaysia, indonesia, thailand, vietnam, india, Australia, Japan
- proposal for marketing efforts to drive sales, sales and more sales.
- consolidate checkout process to One page check out (currently 3 depending on shipping location)
- Additional paypal payment option
- auto generate invoice in pdf and send to customer via email. (Layout of invoice maybe customizable)
- Enable backend administrator to input shipping info and tracking info, upon update it will auto send email to customer about shipping status.
- enable mod-rewrite for SEO purposes.
- Other SEO techniques to improve rankings. (please take note it's geographically targeted as above sales n marketing)
- competitors analysis ,If possible identify how they market their website.
Timeframe for delivery:
Within or less than 3 weeks.
*Please note this is an adult toys website. Do not bid if you are uncomfortable. If you read this correctly, please say Hi Manson in your PMB or bids.
*I have received several recommendation to do a re-development with readily available ASP/.NET carts, which is easier to implement rather than edit the existing one. I'm interested in pdshop (http://www.pagedowntech.com/shopping_cart/features.asp). Please advise if you have experience in this and can implement this.
*This project has been amended to a re-development with customization.
*Please show your design portfolio. I would like design to be modern,elegant, mature and tasteful, user-friendly.