my name is Robert, I am the lead of a project called “World of Towers” or short “WOT”. It is a 3d multiplayer tower defense game for iPad. We are at early development stage right now. The first 3d modells get created, the engine gets tuned. Please have a look at the development blog: [url removed, login to view]
I am searching a sound artist for the project, who will work on creature sound effects. The creatures will scream when they are hit by the tower or when they die. They will additionally have a walk cycle sound loop.
You should bring following minimum skills:
* Experience in sound effects
* You should be able to create a creature sound effect
* You should have a sound effect library, that you can use to compose sounds
* You should have done game sounds before
* You can deliver a female computer voice, which will be used to add voice messages to the game like: “You can not build there” or “You need more credits”
Some more details:
* Payments are made via paypal.
* We are located in Germany and will communicate via E-Mail and Skype chat
* We are using google docs as cloud service to coordinate our work
* We store project files in dropbox. If you havn’t a account yet, you can add one here for free: [url removed, login to view]
* Please provide a test sound sample for a creep screaming voice. Imagine the creep gets hit by a tower weapon... Have a look into the blog to see some creep concepts.
Due to the fact that the game targets a mobile platform, the final sound effect files must be as small as possible, contain only a mono channel and encoded in an apple friendly sound format.
But the source sound files (project files) will also be needed to be stored in our resource archive.
10 to 12 different Creeps are planned for the first release version of the game. Each creep gets about 3 to 4 different sounds. The game is designed to get constantly content added, even after release in the App Store. This means, if the game sells well, we will implement more and more content into it.
We have a limited budget at this time and no good funding yet. But you will get paid on the sound work. When the project enters Beta-Stage and you are still with us, we will offer a additional revenue share deal for you.
If you feel addressed, I would love to answer your questions and see some portfolio of your work!
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €156 cho công việc này
Hi there! I'm a sound designer and indie game developer from Germany. I have access to a huge sound library and can record unique sounds. I would gladly do this job.
Hi Robert, I'm a professional sound designer from germany. I work in my own studio with foley stage to record unique sounds and a huge sound library. Please see PM for Details.