At BlogTec we have the goal to create the easiest website traffic solution on the globe. With our web app, we created an easy and flexible solution for consultation and high-quality services that are designed to increase website traffic.
We value freedom and deeply believe that it doesn’t matter if you work from a hammock on a beach or from an office in the city, as long as you have a good internet connection and can join regular meetings. At the same time, we always remain result-driven. Our previous cooperation with many national and international companies has shown that we can deliver what we promise.
We're looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager who helps us to bring our Marketing and Sales efforts to the next level.
What We Offer:
- Remote work: Freedom in choosing your location and working time.
- A stable long-term job.
- Tools and software to improve collaboration.
- An open-minded, motivated, and welcoming team.
- Equal opportunity employment.
- Get the chance to take an active part in shaping our processes and company vision.
- Grow together with the company, and have high promotion options.
Speak German and English on a fluent level.
- Be a Sales & Marketing allrounder with the ability to learn quick.
- Have experience in B2B sales, and client consultation.
- Have experience in Content Marketing, e.g. website projects, social media, newsletters and more.
- Experience in SEO is a big plus.
- Work highly independently, and proactive.
- Be reliable and meet agreements and deadlines.
- Be motivated to be part of a young start-up.
- Be able to work 10-20h a week on a daily basis from Mo-Fr.
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Play an active part in planning and shaping our Sales & Marketing strategy directly together with our CEO & VP of Marketing & Sales.
- Working in different areas of Marketing, from managing website projects with our tech department to newsletter and social media.
- Work closely with our product department to improve our product based on customer feedback.
- Outreaches to potential new clients via mail.
- Handling incoming client inquiries.
- First level client consultation.