Hi there, we're DesignFiles ([login to view URL]) -- an online interior design project management platform. We’re looking to engage a backend developer with deep SaaS focused experience.
This is a contract role and we are looking for individuals that can commit 40+ hours a week to become a core member of our development team.
What You'll Do:
• Write elegant and expressive Ruby code for our various backend services and frontend applications.
• Collaborate with our product team to bring features from conception to completion.
• Develop features with an emphasis on performance at all levels of the stack.
• Improve DesignFiles' engineering culture with an eye for best practices, code quality, code reviews and test-driven-development.
• Actively contribute to the project with ideas and solutions to constantly improve the lives of our designers and their clients.
What We Want From You:
• Extensive web application engineering and architecture experience
• Strong experience with Ruby on Rails: minitest-spec-rails, delayed job, paperclip, paranoia, rubocop etc.
• Strong SQL (MySQL) skills: write performant code querying millions of rows and still keep it readable and elegant (using Arel where appropriate)
• Being productive with unix shell, Docker, Sphinx, Node.js
• Experience with online services like AWS, New Relic, Rollbar, etc.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to test own code, think through performance, edge cases, etc.
• An eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive to recognize problems and swiftly remedy them.
If the above sounds like you -- please include a CV + portfolio of links along with a breakdown of your specific involvement with each project and we'll be in touch.
32 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $26/giờ cho công việc này
Hi, Your listed requirements closely match with my skills. I am confident my specialized knowledge of ROR/Docker/AWS/Nodejs would enable me to contribute to your project. Please shoot up a message to me kindly. Thanks.