Job type: project based
Football video analysis system for measuring of player’s reaction time using Kinovea software. We are seeking a software developer for video content analysis that will integrate in a small team of two to five developers, working remotely and in English. You will collaborate with the software architect and product owner to achieve the project’s requirements.
- Create or integrate existing algorithms for motion detection, shape recognition (ball recognition, players shape detection and movement tracking, the boundaries of the football field, camera position, football gate);
- Use Kinovea software to track objects (ball tracking, display ball trajectory, measure distances and players’s reaction time);
- Effort estimation for own tasks;
- Collaborate with software architect and product owner;
- Good communication;
- Logical mindset;
- Be able to ask questions to clarify the requirements
Required technical experience:
- Video detection software;
- C# and .NET;
- Video processing, FFMPEG;
Since 2014, we have been experts in custom software solutions, mainly in France. We propose to our clients methods to build solutions and tailor made tools, to cater to the specificities of their business, and to today’s e-business issues.
We build, operate, monitor and support the software or application that we produced for them.