I posted this up a few days ago but had to close it, so if you placed a bid please resubmit.
I need a community networking site (clone of [url removed, login to view] - please visit bebo and browse site to see the features), plus a fully integrated forum, a directory (linked to a calendar), a public gallery, a games section and a payment processing system.
Features will include:
1) Membership Enrollment, data capturing and management
2) Customizable User Profiles (similar to [url removed, login to view] – MUST be able to offer all that is available on bebo (except the flash box))
4) Messaging, both private and public (eg, to a user’s friend list or to just one person)
5) User friendly video and image upload capability
6) Blogs and blogging tools
7) Forms, complex and simple
8) Automated email messages (notifications & mailing list)
9) Well blended automated advertisement placement.
10) Fast loading “Google-friendly” style pages.
11) Scripting for automated event management and site moderation. (maybe a content management system?)
12) Site and member search capabilities
13) Directory that can be easily browsed & searched
14) Calendar (linked to directory)
15) Secure purchasing system.
16) Games section (flash games) that records high scores.
IMPORTANT!! - Winning bid MUST be willing to start work without payment (to show that you are capable of doing the project) + accept ESCROW. I’m sorry but I was scammed out of $400 and I am now very suspicious!! (P.S- NO WESTERN UNION)
Time frame: Bidding closes on 6th of June, although if I receive a good offer I may choose to end bidding early. This gives up to 7 weeks (must be ready before August) for the project to be fully completed and live. However, a mid-july (or earlier) finish date is preferred.
Please submit bids with price and projected completion time.
Được trao cho:
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1278 cho công việc này
I have gone through your requirements and can am assured that our professionals can do this work very well. Further, also looking for long term professional relationship with you. Thank you.