Oropocket is a universal investment platform on the blockchain. Users can buy sell pay and get paid using digital assets like bullion-vaulted precious metals like gold, silver, and other fractional investment instruments.
- Build and deploy architecture for complex blockchain solutions.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Build cross chain bridges.
- Building on-chain governance
- Strong software development background.
- Experience in Solidity.
- Worked with DeFi offerings such as staking, farming, flashloans etc.
- Experience with building on Ethereum & Matic.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- building an ERC-20 token with an in-built unlock schedule.
- building a smart contract to accept a certain ERC-20 token and take actions based on it
- farming/staking system
- collateral based lending
- cross chain development
- on-chain governance
- Deploying NFTs