We are looking for someone with experience in Solidity Smart Contracts ERC721 that can create a Full Audit of our Smart Contract.
1. Check code for Errors, Mistakes, Future Problems, Logic Issues.
2. Compile and Test Deploy on Rinkeby Successfully
3. Verify and Publish in Rinkeby Etherscan
4. Test all functions, whitelist, minting, flip state, change price, etc. Make sure everything works and it causes no logic issues
5. Create sample collection on Test OpenSea to see that minted item appears on opensea
6. SetBaseUrl test to make sure opensea is retrieving the data
In summary, check that everything works well and that we will have no problems when deploying on mainnet.
The Smart Contract is already READY and using OpenZeppellin so in theory it should have no issues but I want to double verify.
If you can do this and you understand please write "WEN" so I know you read this.