Hi, we are hiring again! We are looking for more travel writers to write travel itineraries on cities / towns that they are living in or had travelled [url removed, login to view] main purpose of the articles will be to advise travellers how to plan their trips itinerary in the most effective way such that it maximizes each and every day and so that the travellers can get the most out of their trips. The writers will have to research on the tourist destinations of the cities and plan out an itinerary.
The guideline of the write up is as follows.
- A short synosis of the city / town.
- Suggest some good locations to stay. Not specific hotels.
- Suggest how to get to the places of interest if possible
- Suggest the time of the day to visit a particular POI if there is a best time to visit the POI.
- Give links to the places of interest if possible.
- Give a short description of the POI.
- Suggest good / interesting local food
- Words Count: 50 words for synosis, 150 words for each day’s itinerary.
A sample article will be provided for the writers’ reference.
Content must be free from spelling and grammatical errors. Content should be unique and and pass COPYSCAPE.
For a start, we will get you to write only 5 to 10 itineraries. If we think that you are suitable, we will engage you for more.
Applicants are to state their proposed the city/town and the number of day’s itinerary that they want to write about.
3 days Itinerary for Singapore (approximately 500 words)
5 days itinerary for Bangkok (approximately 800 words)
10 days itinerary for Greece (approximately 1100 words)
34 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $50 cho công việc này
I have 13+ experience as a Senior Travel Consultant. I won a free trip for the best itinerary with British Airways. I worked the bid according to per itinerary 10 itinerarys 2 per day. Regards Karin