Đã Đóng

want a website

I need a new website. I need you to design my blog like [login to view URL]

Kĩ năng: Tạo Blog, HTML, PHP, Thiết kế trang web, Thiết kế đồ họa

Xem nhiều hơn: write website description design blog, i am a photographer and i want to hire a graphic designer what contract do i need, i have started a new job as a tour guide and i need some audio transcribing from a colleagues tour of oxford stratford upon avon, i need a new website i need you to design and build a landing page want a simple landing page with a image of a complete face(ne, i need a new website i need you to design and build a landing page want a simple landing page with a image of a complete facenec, i need a new website i need you to design and build a landing page want a simple landing page with a, website new design, freelancer com i need wp website, how to design web like www shootyourdream com, http webdesignerreda blogspot com i work as freelancer now, i d like to visit volgograd i need an interpreter, i want create new mobile recharge website and app developer like paytm, i want please a new professional and modern website design for my tax preparation business i am looking for something eye catchi, i want to write a book about my life but i need a name to give to it, We want a new landing page design of our existing website \ Lagbygget\ : http://lagbygget.se, New travel blog/agency website design and development, I need a new website. I need you to design and build a Crypto Currency exchange website. something like btc-e.com a simplified , Gaming Website - New Design Mockup, I need to professionalise our website design. The basics are good, but I need to make a better brand identity, i need a new website.i need you to design and build my blog blog containing different activities

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét ) New Delhi, India

ID dự án: #23510831

13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹27307 cho công việc này

gopalvora

Hi, I strongly believe I am a good fit for this job because I have all the qualities that you are looking for. Experience is the golden factor in this project where you find in me at least 10+ years of working experi Thêm

₹32000 INR trong 20 ngày
(539 Nhận xét)
8.4
qasaryome

✅ I will Design your website professionally with 100% satisfaction and Money back guarantee and will show you samples according to your work. ✅ I have 8+ years’ experience in web development, I can show you my previou Thêm

₹12500 INR trong 9 ngày
(107 Nhận xét)
6.8
NavyaSales

Hello, Based in Bangalore, I am an ex-Microsoft employee, a fluent English speaker and a MEAN Full stack, both back-end & front-end, PSD to HTML/Angular.js/HTML/CSS/WordPress/Python/Django/ Shopify/JavaScript/White Ha Thêm

₹37500 INR trong 7 ngày
(30 Nhận xét)
5.6
mezba016

to work with you. I am experienced in website design since 2011. I am also an expert in > Website related graphic design. > WordPress website speed optimization I made websites for USA, CA, UAE clients I am eagerly Thêm

₹13888 INR trong 5 ngày
(16 Nhận xét)
5.2
Intellarcsol

✅ Hello, ★★★★ Try me once. You will come BACK over and over, I PROMISE ★★★★ I am EXTREMELY passionate about web development and solving problems. If you're not sure if my services are right for you, just reach out and Thêm

₹25000 INR trong 7 ngày
(2 Nhận xét)
2.2
Nwutajoshua3

Hello I have read your description and underatood what you want here are some of my jobs [login to view URL] [login to view URL] check these and get back to me

₹55555 INR trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
jiraya355

I m a web designer having a experience of 5 years and used to design logos too... I know the requirements u need for the website like this..as I m a professional I want 40% of the amount in advance then the rest 60% af Thêm

₹22222 INR trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
bharang1997

I will complete this website with in a week and content is your own

₹27777 INR trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
khandelwalneha24

I saw your requirement of the blog and I am excited to design it for you! You can check my sample work on [login to view URL] Looking forward to hear back from you soon! Best Regards, Neha

₹25000 INR trong 7 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
hdudhat1

We are new here to work with you. we have not worked here but we have some talent in this field. we have also team of 3 member and good knowledge about to work in project and handle the project. we just looking for the Thêm

₹20000 INR trong 3 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
₹27777 INR trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
shuvankarmallick

Hey, this is Shuvankar. I won't waste your time with a long pitch on why you need to hire me on this job. I can provide words that sell to my client because as a freelancer I understand that you want me to make your i Thêm

₹28000 INR trong 7 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
yessineragnar10

I will do it to you Relevant Skills and Experience Html, css, javascript, django, python etc... I have done more than 20 blogs before

₹27777 INR trong 2 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0