We are looking for technical writers for our blog site. We pay $3(USD) for each article we have accepted.
- Each article must cover an IT-related topic you could think to be popular (which will be further discussed).
- Each article must be composed of 400 - 600 words (which exclude quotes) with at least one image related to the topic.
- Output quota is 1 aritcle/Day. The total number of the required articles is 10.
- Articles must be well-researched, consistent, and written in correct English grammar.
- The bid winner must be familar with WordPress, which is what our blog site is powered by. Articles must be directly posted to our blog site (we will give the winner an account).
- Unique articles must be submitted. NO PLAGIARISM is permitted (Your articles will be scanned using plagiarism detection tools such as copyscape. We will NOT pay for any submitted articles which are rejected by the scan).
- Once your articles are accepted, all the rights will belong to us.
We also have a strict copyright policy as follows.
1. You can use only the following images:
- your original images which are purely your own creation.
- images in the Public Domain.
- images in the Creative Commons, which must comply with the license conditions as mentioned below:
= The notation of the author's name is mandatory.
= Images with the NC(The symbol of the dollar sign struck through) icon CANNOT be used.
= Images with the ND (The equal sign) CANNOT be used.
See [url removed, login to view] for the license categories.
If you use whatever images that require permisson from the author, you must grant the permission and prove it.
2. Any statement you quote must be accompanied by the referring source information. Quotes do not count as the required word count, 400 - 600 words.
To win the bidding, candidates must accept the requirements and the copyright policy and CLEARLY state,
"I fully understand and agree to comply with your policy. If I fail to do so, I will waive any claim to remuneration".
SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY – We have had a hard time before with freelancers who failed to understand and live up to our requirements. If we find your writing imcomplete, you must make sure of the content you have written, including ambiguous or questionable descriptions, and the copyright of the images. Be fully responsible for what you write, otherwise, please refrain from bidding on this project, which will be good for both of us to save precious time. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask.
We need 10 articles to start off, but we would like to have a long-term business relationship with someone trustworthy who can abide by our requirements and policy.
Được trao cho:
Greetings. This is exactly what i already do for hobby tech blog [login to view URL] . You might like to have a look at it. I clearly understand all the requirements of this project .