It is aimed to manage our device located on the roof of the building by connecting directly from the phone application using the Bluetooth protocol from a distance of approximately 200 meters (Open Area). (Devices are suitable for external antenna installation.)
Work packages expected from Freelancer;
1. Firmware for nRF 52840:
• For nRF 52840 SoC hardware (can be nRF 52840-DK development board), firmware must be prepared using Segger Embedded Studio and nrf SDK.
•Bluetooth connection speed can be any of 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps, 500 kbps or 125 kbps.
• For high distance, the nRF 52840 firmware should be designed according to the maximum output power (+8dm tx). (The communication distance between the phone and nRF 52840 board is expected to be approximately 200mt.)
2. Phone App : (Led Blynk Test App)
• With the phone application, nRF 52840 modules within the 200mt open coverage area should be scanned and listed.
• A connection will be made to any nRF 52840 module from the list and the LED TEST BUTTON within the application will be pressed. When this button is pressed, 24 Byte data will be sent to the selected nRF 52840 module, and 24 Byte data will be read from the application as a reply.
It is planned to use the nRF52840 SoC/module, which we think is the most suitable for this project.
( That's why we provided ourselves an nRF52840-DK (Development Board) and an nRF52840 USB dongle so we can experiment.)
nRF 52840-DK : [login to view URL]
Project Test / Acceptance and Payment:
We assume that the user phone to be tested in this project is the minimum Bluetooth 5 and
The result of the project will be tested with the phone list below and a minimum of 200mt
(Open Area) uninterrupted connection will be expected.
• iPhone XR
• iPhone 11
• Samsung Galaxy S10+
• Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Accordingly, the developer(Freelancer) will undertake that there will be a minimum 200m
distance connection between the Phones listed above and the nRF52840(client Board) before
taking the job.
Otherwise, the project will not be successful. In this case, we do not accept the payment