I am a builder, and one of my projects is in to build a new house in Sydney Australia.
1. The land is rectangle with a frontage width = 14.87m and length = 57.825meter.
2. I have the survey report of this land.
3. This land has an old house requires to be demolished.
4. There are trees, which will be cut down.
5. The land has a slope. Back is approximately 10 meters higher than the front.
6. The house will be dual storey.
7. Ground floor will have double garage, one lounge, Kitchen and butler, Laundry, one bedroom, one bathroom, one internal swimming pool 15m long and 4.5m wide, and alfresco
8. Upstairs will have 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 living, 1 or 2 balconies and a void area to see the ground floor pool.
9. I will provide you a rough architectural drawing for this property. Also, I will provide you photos for the façade and interior to have an idea of the requirements.
10. There are setback rules, I will provide you the council requirements.
11. I will provide you an architectural plan of a house for a same size and similar sloped land. This will help one to reverse engineer the setbacks and local council requirement.
12. Your task will be to do an architectural plan and a façade in 3d with material.
Bluesky Property developer