General Requirement To provide Primavera P6 training course for military staff in order to add earned-value capabilities, increase visibility, manage project costs, measure earned value, and analyze budgeted, actual, forecast, and performed costs.
SCOPE OF WORK: The contractor shall supply an experienced Primavera P6 instructor to provide onsite training to personnel to include:
(1) Contractor shall provide Primavera P6 Fundamentals onsite training to military personnel (up to 10 attendees) at Headquarters located in Washington, DC.
(2) Contractor shall provide Primavera P6 Fundamentals onsite training to military personnel located in Panama City, FL.
(3) Contractor shall provide pre-configured laptops for student use during training.
(4) Contractor shall provide training material and relevant reference material to each student/ attendee.
(5) Contractor shall provide hands on fundamental training course that covers functionality, navigation, planning and scheduling techniques.
(6) Contractor shall provide training course that covers elements of project management to include schedule, costs, and performance.
(7) Contractor shall provide training course that provides a curriculum which includes, but is not limited to the following learning objectives: Analyze Resource/Cost Usage, Analyze Project, Optimize Schedule, Create and Monitor Thresholds, Create Work Breakdown Structure, Create Relationships, Add and Schedule a Project, Add and Organize Activities, Roles, Documents, and Constraints, and Assign Resources.
EXECUTION OF WORK Upon award, the contractor shall contact the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) no later than five (5) days after notice to coordinate practical training dates for each location, and classroom accommodations and complete training within thirty (30) working days after contract award.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE Within thirty (30) working days of contract award.
LOCATION OF TRAINING Contractor shall conduct onsite training at the following two (2) locations:
a. Washington, DC
b. Panama City, FL
ORAL MODIFICATION No oral statement of any person other than the Contracting Officer (KO) shall in any manner or degree, modify or otherwise affect the terms.
WORKMANSHIP All work shall be accomplished with the best standard practices, and by personnel thoroughly experienced in the required trade. The work shall be supervised by experienced personnel and shall be satisfactory to the KO.
PERMITS The contractor shall without additional expense to the government, obtain all appointments, licenses, and permits required for the performance of the work. The contractor shall comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
CLEAN UP All trash and debris shall be removed from the site daily. The job site shall be left in a clean and neat manner.
TRAINING HOURS The contractor shall carry out training within each respective unit’s regular business hours. If the contractor desires to carry out training outside of the unit’s regular business hours, a request must be submitted in writing to the COR.
INSPECTION/ACCEPTANCE The contractor shall contact the COR upon completion to arrange for inspection/acceptance of work.
SECURITY/IDENTIFICATION OF CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL AND VEHICLES: The contractor shall provide a detailed list of all employees expected to enter Federal facility to the COR ten (10) days prior to commencing work. The employee list shall contain the employee’s full name, date and place of birth, current address and last four (4) of SSN. The local Security Officer will be given a copy of the employee list and a pass will be issued for entry. Each contractor provided vehicle or towed trailer shall show the contractor’s name so that it is clearly visible.
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $454 cho công việc này
I have four year experience in Primavera P6 in Civil, Mechanical engineering projects. Project planning and methodology management too, I ca n assist you.