I am looking for a Structural Engineer that is Licensed in the State of Connecticut to work with my Architect for Structural Component of Building Plans. This is a Mixed Use Building utilizing Wood Construction.
- Must be Licensed in the State of Connecticut
- Structural Drawings
- My Architect will be forwarding CAD Files and work on Coordination
- Must adhere to all Codes
- Project is located in Northford, CT
- My goal is to Maximize Ceiling Heights all while fitting within a 35 Foot Height Restriction. (Prefer the 1st floor to be 9-10'. Second floor to be min. 8' and 3rd floor min 7'6" before cathedral.
- First Floor Retail Spaces I would prefer to have No Support Posts
Draft Plans are attached. Please let me know if you have any questions.
When submitting your proposal please indicate the actual price you are willing to do the job for.