This is C++ project to create video/dvd player for Windows OS. Besides standard controls (play, pause, stop, resume, set volume, rewind, select chapter for DVD etc) it must be also possible to:
- change playback rate (speed) during runtime. Rate 1.0 is nominal, and -1.0 is backward playback, -0.5 is backward playback at half speed etc. Only video files needs to played forward/backward, DVD can be played only forward (but with ability to control speed).
- play mpeg, avi, and Microsoft video formats
- be able to control video parameters (brightness, colors etc) during runtime
- be able to resize the the video/dvd window during runtime (this must be smooth)
- be able to select available in system DVD codec to use it with DVD player
- toggle between in window mode and full screen
- be able to hide/show window
There is no need for sophisticated user interface, the above will be used then by java sofware to play video/dvd. Java interface is not required for the project, but if can be done then it would be a big plus. In such case there would be no need for any user interface, just java API
Được trao cho:
I have 5+ years of expirience on windows programming and It's easy to me to do this project. It will done in 3-4 days if you contact my shortly. Plus I can show you demo.