This application will be utilized to automate the reseting of my passwords on many UNIX systems. I have to maintain a current password on over 500 unix systems.
I require a windows based application that will do the following:
1. SSH or Telnet to a list of UNIX systems (Flavors of UNIX will be different)
2. LOGON with a username and password provided.
3. Issue a password change command (passwd).
4. send the current password
5. provide a new password
6. provide the new password again.
7. Generate a report after all hosts passwords have been reset.
The application will need to read from several parameter or variable files.
A. HOSTNAME file - This will be a list of host names I need to connect to.
B. Username- This is the Username Variable
C. currentPassword - This is the current password
D. NewPassword - This will be the new password.
Đã trao cho:
Hi, My name is Igor, I have a large IT deveplopment expirience. Here is my online resume: [url removed, login to view] It's nice tool and I can make it fast and comfortable for you. Greetings, Igor Racyborynsky