Go to this site and try this Pop-Up blocker out:
[url removed, login to view]
I want a program that is similar but with some changes implemented:
Take Noads Pop-up program concept and:
1. Make it invisible in Process Manager
2. Make it uninstallable without an encrypted password
from Control Panel for Windows ME and above
3. Make folder where it is installed inaccessible to
users so they cannot delete anything.
4. Allow it to point to perhaps some master file on a
server for the stealth and other text word files.
5. Do not allow anyone to change it to NOT run in start-up. Make it a service or something.
6. Allow (admin) user to define keystrokes so it can be seen on screen and then the admin can enter a password to unlock it. The admin should then be allowed to make changes, add words, delete words, shut it down or disable
it on boot, change password, etc..
7. Allow path where password is to be installed perhaps on a server if in a networked environment......else just have it installed on local C drive.
8. Perhaps even have the tool scan met tag words for certain word combinations if possible to read meta tags via some method. Then if found-close the window. OR-allow a password to keep the window open.
More I cannot think of right now.
I have read all sorts of articles where kids in
schools and home are running anonymous proxy bypass URL's like [url removed, login to view] and such. Then they can play games
at school or at home.
Blocking the IP addresses to these games or sites as
well as ports (if applicable) do help if they do not
enter a bypass proxy but does not solve everything.
NOADS, as is will NOT shut down a window with perhaps the
words "runescape" in it if the user has gone to
[url removed, login to view] via using the anonymous proxies like [url removed, login to view]
I would be happy to test it. Be happy to split any profit if sold 50-50.
I did write the makers of NOADS a few months ago and again recently with no feedback. I wish I could get their source.
I do know after 26 years in IT and dealing with
billion dollar companies this is a big problem that
cannot be solved by IP address blocking, IPSEC, port
I also asked teachers/admins at public schools and read online how this is a problem.
AND there are NO pop-up blockers on the market that
function as I indicated above. I looked at them all.
They perhaps form other functions but d not act hidden
with a password, and everything else I mentioned