"Control Panel" to monitor Module versions in realtime and start and stop services
We have a considerable Backend server with up to 6 services running in parallel.
Each Service have its own registry entry with its version number.
We have an external monitoring and debugging program made with MFC dialogs and tabs.
Your task :
1) download and install our backend server
2) receive and understand our current c++ code for the monitoring program
3) Make a new tab
4) Display the versions of the installed modules update every few seconds when the tab is in the foreground
5) make a small nice symbol for each service showing if the service is running
6) Make nice buttons to start and stop the services individually.
7) Document your code
8) Make release notes explaining your new feature and list what files your have modified.
9) QA your program
10) deliver flawless code to us.
you must comply with our "standard outsourcing requirements" 1-12 (attached)
Đã trao cho:
Dear Buyer, I have understood the project description as well as your standards. I have a wide experience in application development. Please check PMB. Best Regards, Alex